Friday, May 9, 2014

Matrix x Velvet Rose x Cibo

Last April 14, finally had a short "me time" with my friends when Rhea invited me to try out the free hair makeover at Matrix. Actually may raket sana ako that day but I chose this one and it was worth it naman, I needed this also!
I want to thank my hair stylist Angel Scott na sobrang bait at mahaba ang pasensiya sakin dahil ang likot likot ko. Haha!
Na-miss ko 'tong magandang 'to! Tagal namin hindi nagkita. :(
Jaqui and Jordan were there also!
Say "hi" to my cellphone na nasa sahig lang. :))
Thank you so much Matrix Philippines for our hair! We had lots of fun and grateful to have a new look though gustong gusto ko talaga ma-cut yung hair ko. Akala ko kasi kasama but anyway the outcome is really good! I wish my hair is always straight like this. :p
Then after Ortigas, I asked Rhea if she could go with me at Candy Magazine, Summit Media's office to get my Les' Moda sunnies because tapos na yung magazine features for it. And so we flew to Robinson's Pioneer and then Shang for her Velvet Rose pullouts. :)
I miss being with Rhea, in this photo I remember our first meeting together. No fuss and no arte lalo na pag nagco-commute kami. :D
Then I almost cried when she treated me at Cibo, haha joke lang! Well na-touch ako ng sobra at walang humpay ang chikahan namin. Kung wala lang siyang meeting siguro hanggang madaling araw kami nagdaldalan. :) Thank you so much babe! Let's date again soon! Stay humble as you are at hindi ka nagbabago ever! <3 P.S: Sobrang sarap ng food!!!

#EmbellishedSunnies from Les' Moda <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3