Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rhea of bebe-doll.net


So here are the photos from our first spontaneous meet up, yes first palang kasi dadami pa to! Wooohoo! I found a new real friend from Bebe. When she was still in Zamboanga, I really can't wait to see her and kahit I had problems with the way I commute yesterday, it was worth it! Met her up at French Baker with my starving tummy.


She came with pastel blue bag, pants, loose blouse and, sandals and silver necklace. Way too laid back and she's one of my crushes pagadating sa pag mix and match. She ordered that big chocolate shake na hindi niya naubos hahaha! Sayang talaga teh!
 


We had a blast! Sobrang dami naming kwento yung nagkakasalisi na yung mga words namin and I love her accent, so cute!


Visited Forever 21 (Megamall), it was her first time to visit it. I told her na yun yung pinakalumang branch hahaha! Photos here are sometimes shots by her.


We did some window shopping and ingay namin hahahaha! I suggested clothes for her na hindi ko masuot. I said, wear it para sakin haha!


Will do ukay shopping next time, mag ipon na tayo babe!


O diba pakners? Hahaha! Up to intimate stuffs, we do have same tastes! Vintage, pastels and aztecs!





Love your sandals babe! Very comfy!


She bought KFC for her dinner. Tababoy mode kahit hindi na tataba!


 Checked out Primadonna's store too na ang tagal naming hinagilap! Will have these kind of photos too in the next months na andito ka Bebe! See you on the next events and our photoshoots! Nice meeting you pretty girl inside and out! Indeed a not competitive, simple and sweet blogger unlike others. Hahaha! Shhhh! <3




8 comments:

  1. Heee! Glad na nagmeet na kayo! Sana ako rin! Stay pretty girls ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes one of the few bloggers na una kong nakilala online. hmm 5-6yrs ago. shes so down to earth and so so nice :) I really hope to meet youi both soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe!!!! :D sikat na umbrella ko na secret weapon kong pantusok!!!! :))))) wahahahahaha.. :))) sheeettt!!! ang pangit ng paa ko!!! :))))) anyway, I had so much fun talaga... <3 I'm so lucky to have friends like you and Melle. You girls keep me company talaga :') *senti mode*... :) anyway, tututruan kita ng chavacano soon! PROMISE!!!! :D

    P.S. yung pamper moments natin!! hanap na tayo ng you know naaaa.. wahahahahahaha :D labyooo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to meet both of you soon pero sana by that time marunong na ako sa fashion kasi nakakahiya naman sa inyo, hahahahaha. Stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great meet ups! you look so fun too! i saw that f21 lingeries! i love all of them i guess i have all the pieces! all the neons too! xx tauyanm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hala.. nagmeet kau.. at para lang kaung magkapatid. haha. <3


    http://lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you soon girls~!! Ang ganda niyo dito!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3