Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Simone's Closet on Wer U At, Myx | BTS Photos

My friend / co entrepreneur Denise Lunod of Simone's Closet had her Were U At, Myx shoot last Monday in their house with VJ Karla and the rest of the crews. The sunset was so beautiful that I wanted to shoot Denise for her #OOTD set pero di ba alangan naman iwan namin sila para lang mag shoot. Well anyway, with the help of Ate Marj they pulled it out by displaying all the wooden cabinets and other stuffs na nakikita niyo sa bazaar. :)

And so, here are the behind the scenes photos I took that day, hope ma enjoy niyo young sunshine feel while scrolling down. Hehe! :)

I'm so proud of this girl seeing on TV shows na nave-feature siya. She has all the guts, confidence and drive to flaunt her own creations. Kaya yung many-gagaya divan, isa ako sa makaka-away niyo. Okay? Hahahaha! Matamaan na ang mga matatamaan. K thanks bye! <3


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh teh touch ako sa post mo! Grabe naiyak ako,walang joke! Even the fact na pumunta ka samen to support me, im so really really touched!never pa ako nagkaroon ng friend like you! Actually sister n nga kita e! I care for you teh josko,and i miss you kaht araw araw mgkachat tyo! You are one of the people na i trust a lot, and nagpapasaa saken
    , kainis ka teh kaiyak tong post mo! Naiyak ako. Thank you so much! Im so lucky to have bella morcen in my life! And like er, aawayin ko rn ang magtatangka pang gumaya sa lesmoda or aaway p skanya! Taga nyo sa bato! Hahha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang galing!!! ikaw na. kayo na ni denise :D im so proud of simonefashioncloset and you, with what youve become na :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3