Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Candy Fair 2012


So yeah, this is my second time attending Candy Magazine's event, the first one is the Candy Style Awards which was one of the greatest "tiis ganda" moment of my life because of my shoes! At first, I was undecided to attend because I know it's for high school at hello may anak na ako hahaha! I haven't felt the feeling of having crushes with candy cuties too 'cos Seventeen was my high school companion not Candy. Lol! For now, I'm into Preview magazine for more styles and mature ones. Hail Summit Media!
I really love the stage, it's an eye candy!
Goofing around with Rovie, I am so happy to finally meet her! Have you seen her blog? Bella & Kevin Productions x Iesel Armenio had a collaboration to design her blog, you should check it out here!
Our official photographer, Kevin King <3
Okay so I don't know this guy named Ryan. They just wanted to take a picture of me with him!
Love Chic ang peg? Thanks Bebe for the photo!
Hahahaha cute mo babe! Kev took these!
Kunwaring candid!
  Why so cute babe?
Did Rovie's outfit post while.. 
 Kev for Arnie's outfit post. :)
This is what bloggers do haha! Thanks to Kev hindi siya na OP samin. :) He even took pictures for us!
 Rhea, Michelle, Bella, Arnie, Rovie
 And the best photo on that day, Sex and the City and peg? Hehe! Thanks to my hubby Kevin for taking such great pictures! Hope you did enjoy my post. Yahoo for neon party!

Anyhoo, got 3 events this day and this is only the first one. Kev, Rhea, Michelle and I left earlier for more errands and it went well! Wait for posts including all my events last Sep. 22! Remember, this is the first one. Toodles!


Copyright 2012
mamibells.blogspot.com | Bella & Kevin
Do not steal photos


2 comments:

  1. Aww ang cute nyo lahat, Bella! <3 Especially the last photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Bella!!! ♥ So glad to meet you there! Ganda ng photos!!!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3