Monday, May 7, 2012

Candy Style Awards

It was the 4th of May, Friday when Candy Style Awards held their first ever awards night for the most stylish peeps here in our country. Kev and I rushed to Rockwell Mall 'cause it was terribly pouring that we were kinda scared!


The show started at around 6:30 PM with my 5 inches shoes that I don't want to wear anymore! It was hell down there!


Pagod face and taba body!


My new found friend Margaret.


With Labs. So happy I was with him!

When Laureen arrived.

 

Free Photobooth!

Hahahaha yeah we're on a magazine!

Free drinks pero di kami uminom!

 
Cool balloons!

Ivan! I was shocked!

 
 
Somedaydream. Naumay ako sa kanya SORRY!
 

The twins.

 
Megan & Lauren
 
Magalona's

Akala namin andun talaga siya! Argh!

Magalona and San Jose
 
My camera just crashed and I don't have any copies when bloggers strutted on the stage and received their lollipop awards but I do have a video but not complete. My mood switched again, I can't keep myself happy when my camera's not working. 


A not so ready face here! Please HYPE my look here!


Thanks sis for being loyal sa mga events!


I find the event fail maybe because no chairs and my camera sucks but seeing those girls with fashionable clothes was worth it! Here's our candy cutie Kev! Haha! Will post a video soon!

Always & Forever,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3