Monday, August 6, 2012

Japan | Travel Brochure




I remember this brochure I made for 3 hours in Desktop Publishing subject (my favorite subject in CSB) last year for a travel brochure. Whenever I was in that room my energy is so full and one thing's exciting is our professor was from Summit Media, made some magazine covers and generous with some tips along Typography, Layout-ing and color palettes. I want to take more of that subject! Is it Yay or Nay? Want brochures too? Feel free to email me at bellamorcen@hotmail.com. <3


7 comments:

  1. Cool!! Been wanting to go to Japan for all their anime's.. haha.. great layout!! You should work for a magazine! :D

    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my dream to be a layout artist on a magazine. Preview to Jelly (Japanese magazine) Yeah, I badly miss Japan! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Yay! It's so nice sis! :) Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love how it has an overall theme, but the sites themselves look different from each other, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I too love creating things such as brochures, how did you get the pictures in the background that effect? Love you work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3