Thursday, May 24, 2012

Neutral



Black Tank Top : Festival Mall (forgot the store)
Gray Top: Bench (DIY)
Pants : (forgot the brand)
Necklace : Mel's Collection
Shoes : So Fab!
Gold Safety Pin : Mom's Closet
 
Hi lovies! Sorry for being so busy and sick! As my outfit post title says "neutral", it defines how much I had been unwell in the past few days. I am stressed, preoccupied, having body aches and stomach problems. Thanks for the advices Joyce, my best friend's sister who graduated nursing here in our country and now living in Canada for good. Anyhoo, I am in love with the second photo with flare on it, thanks to Kev for these. You caught me looking at my reflection on your car! It's just earlier after we strolled around at SM North Edsa and had a meeting with my Father. I was a bit disappointed and suddenly my mood switched when we pulled two items from Tony Moly 'cause we're now taking care of our faces. So, are you ready for school? Or are you enjoying your first week in school? Gah, I miss SDA! Back to my outfit post, I've been searching for a good cross necklace and Mel's Collection has it! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3