Sunday, May 20, 2012

Discreet




A comfy outfit for a video shoot last Saturday at Mendiola with SM Youth team! Again, I am wearing my Uniqlo leggings as I welcome the brand here in the Philippines which will open this 15th of June! OMG I am so excited and for Forever21 na katabi lang nila at MOA! Haha! Bought this in Asakusa, Japan in a department store with my Aunt. I remember myself wondering why this leggings is cheap than the others 'cause it is pretty laid back! My top is batwing and it is for sale at Les' Moda, if you want this you can just message me on Facebook or comment here! I kinda wore the Vogue Couture's floral twisted head band not that right, is it weird? Haha! I love the way I wore it, lol! You can ask for a personalized usamimi at their shop for only 150 pesos depends on what design you'd like. For inquiries text 09151040010. My Paris Hilton watch is from my Aunt and the bangles are from her friend all the way from Japan. For my bag, I know you always see this on my looks, my stepfather bought it for me from the said country. I love it though it's not in good condition anymore. As well as for my shoes, it is bruised and battered already, you'll see this more often, it's from Japan too. Thanks to my Aunt! P.S: Sorry sa mukha ko! Hype my look!



1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3