Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Usual Dolling Up


My usual make-up consists of more or less 10 items. Some of my cosmetics are from my friends and family. I rarely buy 'cause we're saving up money. So here are the specific names from my tools above.

Props Tools and Cosmetics Brushes, Covergirl Lip Gloss, Noevir Lip Gloss, Soho Blue Eyeliner, Noevir 3 in 1 for eyes, Avon Supershock Mascara, Forever 21 Love & Beauty liquid eyeliner, The Face Shop Crayola Eyeliner, Revlon Curler, Nyx Lipstick, Avon BB Cream, Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow, The Face Shop Illuminating Blusher, Nichido Blusher, Props Tools & Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette, Dollywink Glue for Falsies, Glittery for face from Japan


Whenever I go out, I just bring the Crayola Eyeliner, Curler, Lipstick, Blusher, One Brush. Eyeshadow palette and a mirror. Wonder why I don't have finishing powder? 'Cause I am still in search for the perfect one! I am willing to buy expensive one as long as it's nice!

The Forever 21 Love & Beauty liquid eyeliner I'm using is so cheap but the quality is superb! The Avon BB Cream is nice too but it's so small. Can you suggest a BB Cream for an oily skin? I only use the Dollywink glue for falsies whenever I have photoshoots or events. I have a make-up tutorial video coming soon, made by my good friend Louielyn Mata for her project. Stay tuned! 


I almost forgot to share my new wishlist for my face! The Floria set from Tony Moly. When I was in Japan, my Aunt has a lot of these kind of sets but it's from Noevir. She's working as a skin care agent or shall I call a beauty consultant for Noevir. She sells their products too. So expensive yet so effective that's why I understand why the set above is quite expensive too.

Always & Forever,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3