Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Erzullie

Erzullie is a high fashion plus size line that caters to female young adult (fashionista) subgroup. It aims to promote the fierce and sexy image of the plus size women to the plus size women by means of fashion. - Erzullie

I am so happy to see this gorgeous ladies posing on a site Multiply where you can shop in just a click on their page.  I love the confidence they're bringing wearing plus size clothes! Aren't they so nice to look at? The message for every photos serves plus size women who thinks they can't wear glam clothes instead pity themselves and envy those skinny women who doesn't eat too much and with only bones and skin. I am proud of this store! Come on and visit their shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3