Monday, May 27, 2013

Kind Of Gloomy


Jeggings : Uniqlo, Japan
Flats : Solemate
DIY Specs : Les' Moda

It's so hard to wear something na masikip na sa'yo! Actually, I feel sad every time magbibihis na ako especially I have something on my legs that I need to hide, eh shorts person ako so puro shorts talaga yung bottom ko. For now, I always wear maxi dresses or jeggings. Sometimes, I rant infront of Kev about it as in every single day. Well, only girls could understand my problem. Haha! That's why I wore a knitted top nalang with my overused jeggings kahit ang init kaya thankful ako that day kasi umulan, para medyo sakto lang yung outfitey ko. Haha! 

We were at SMX when we did this kasi we had to meet Andre Judd Chang for his orders and visit Superb Bazaar with Rovie and Denise (my blogger friends) while Philippine Fashion Week is on going.

Look at my jump shots haha! Kev and I had fun doing this though hindi mataas talon ko kasi ang bigat ng katawan ko. Hahahaha! Anyhoo, will blog what happened on that day on my next posts. Thanks for reading!

Photos : Kevin King


3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    amazing outfit and great pictures! I love your glasses.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants, Bella! :) Ang cute ng jump shots nyo hihi! And your sunnies are adorbs! <3

    XO, Mish @ http://www.mishrendon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole pastel ensemble! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3