Thursday, February 28, 2013

Good Old Friends


 Happy birthday to my one of special friends Prima! I felt ecstatic seeing my HRM batchmates a while ago at MOA. I didn't plan anything for this day but a sudden status came up that they're eating at Vikings for lunch and I was asking Kev if manunuod kami ng Thrice Upon A Time at CSB. He said that I can watch the play and ask him the permission if pwede ko i-meet ang aking mga friends sa MOA and ayun, kahit late na bumiyahe parin ako without alcohol, umbrella and hanky. WTH! Maarte man pakinggan, but these are basic essentials for girls. Haha!

 'Di ko alam kung nakainom ba ako ng Cobra but I got hyper when I saw my friends. I asked Prima if she's going to treat me a Frappuccino which is baligtad kasi dapat di ba ako yung may gift? :)) May gifts sana talaga ako pero I was in a hurry! Anyhoo, these few photos nalang yung gift ko for a while. :)

I think this birthday for Prima (the one in red) is such a blessing because she underwent a surgery for her eye/s and I'm so happy that it's okay now. Thank God! Whenever I'm with these set of friends, I remember our groups back in college (HRM). I was in a "Bulate Gang" with 9 boys and 3 girls lang kami with my best friend. Prima's group called, "Chupetaz" then may "Heartthrobs" pa nga! Basta ang dami naming groups pero walang hindrance kasi we all love each other! Ahm, I don't want to dwell na nga kasi mapapakwento ako ng mahaba pero I want to share it too sana. Maybe in time. :)

Lastly, buti nalang we had a chance to talk to her ex which is one of my closest guy friends (Kenneth). Though he's in Las Vegas, it was great to see and talk to him via Skype. Thanks to technology!

I want to have a big reunion with my HRM batchmates soon please?
That's one of my dreams!

P.S: Thank you Jerome, Milo, Dja & Prima sa paghatid sakin sa CSB!

WHAT I WORE:
Top : DIY from Kev's shirt
Leggings : Japan
Cover Up : Kim Jao Collection
Necklace : LovetoshopUK
Shoes : CMG    

Full PHOTOS! (bottom)


Copyright 2013
mamibells.blogspot.com
Do not steal photos

1 comment:

  1. Love your photos :) Ganda :> and i love your cover up :D hehe :DD

    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3