Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chicify + Miss-Match




Virtual styling has met its shopping match! Chicify is an online shopping mecca for things chic and stylish while Miss-Match is an adorably chic site where you can browse the latest locally available fashion&beauty finds, style your own looks by mixing and matching items. 



To experience putting things up together online, I signed on miss-match.com.ph and picked clothes and other stuffs by chicify.com. I find it easy and you can buy the items in just one click! The collaboration is now having a contest which is "Chicify Your Wardrobe Contest by Miss Match" that will end this 23rd of July. Wanna join? :)

What can you say about my "Rain is here" outfit? I injected summer pieces again! The cosmetics, shoes and bags are so pretty!


Found these items on chicify.com and I am wishing to have these on my birthday month which is August. I really love the shorts! So unique and fab! Want more of these? Click here!

3 comments:

  1. yup! the shorts are really cool! very fun and can go with anything.. :D

    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out chicify.com and they really have cool stuffs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! this is cool babe! :)
    now I know what chicify is! hehehe..
    been curious for days dahil kay Aisa. ahahaha.. :D
    mag reregister din ako!! :D

    xoxo
    Rhea Bue (Styles & Writes)
    http://bebe-doll.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3