Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Carmex


Carmex has been the best secret of models in United Kingdom for many years. We should be thankful that Carmex products are now in the Philippines! 5 of it are now working wonders for Filipinos' lips! I personally have problems with my lips ever since high school because of curiosity I tried many lip balms and lipsticks but as time goes by I don't really know what's the best of the best! Thank God Carmex Philippines gave me some products to try it out.


I heard that it's cheap because I don't know where to buy these but check out their page and click on Info or About for their stores around the country. I tried the Strawberry lip balm and shocked of the first application. It's flawless, delicious (no, I didn't eat it) and smells good! 





The unique formula of Carmex lip balm helps to soothe, moisturize and relieve dry, chapped lips caused by environmental factors - resulting in soft, healthy-looking lips. Try it for yourself and experience why this award-winning lip balm is a favorite of celebrities and make-up artists all over the world!


(Carmex Strawberry Lip Balm with Nyx Lipstick)

Definitely a good product that will surely stick inside my make-up kit! For it's cheap but ample quality is perfect for Filipinas! Are you gonna try this? :)


Always & Forever,
Bella


Copyright 2012
mamibells.blogspot.com 
Do not steal photos 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Carmex yet! Looks promising ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! hindi ba sya expensive? :)
    Rovie,
    RK Manila Shoes , OASAP and FIRMOO giveaways on The Bargain Doll! Hope you can join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Carmex! I love it! ♥
    BTW, nice blog! :)

    -chel
    allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3