Sunday, July 22, 2012

An Interview






 An interview with Larisse, my CSB friend for her thesis with the title "Teenage Pregnancy: Not the end of the world" (but I am not a teen anymore haha!). I really hate interviews especially when applying but I just love her and I can't say "no". Sorry for the photos, I know my face ain't good but I am not ashamed of it. Thanks to Kev for capturing my not-so-good moments! Lol. Catched up with one of my first friends in CSB, Ryan. My answers weren't that perfect but I have to say I survived an interview! Yooohooo! Hahahaha!

Always & Forever,
Bella





8 comments:

  1. Congrats sis for the success of the interview. You look pretty in the photos sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I think hindi eh hehe pero thanks Grysh! <3

      Delete
  2. i love your yellow blazer. congrats on the interview :) they're always nervewracking at first. i'm sure you did well ^_^

    keep in touch :)
    -Joyce

    Do you like beauty products?
    We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're cute dear. Nothing to be ashamed of. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooow.. amazing!!! :D ikaw na ang sikat! <3 nice babe! so proud of you!!! :D

    xoxo
    Rhea Bue (Styles & Writes)
    http://bebe-doll.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe! No I'm not it's for my friend's thesis lang. :) Sino kaya sikat diyan? :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3