Monday, May 21, 2012

Rancher




Top : Les' Moda (for sale)
Necklace : Neon Ice 
Pants : Les' Moda (for sale)
 Belt : H&M
Boots : Primadonna
Bag : Japan

Sunday, a video shoot with Kev for AJ's first birthday at Cai's Events Place in C5. Thanks to Phoebe Rutaquio for this opportunity! Thanks to Neon Ice for this necklace! I love it so much! I missed these boots since they stayed for a year in Cavite, I rarely use this at school in the past few years when it rains. Though I know it's for summer, I just want to protect my feet from the flood. This pants has intricate designs, I know you'll love this one specially the fitting! It suits well! As I said on my previous look, you'll see this bag more often! Haha! Hype my look! Show some love on the comment box!



2 comments:

  1. The first thing that caught my eye was the top and when I panned down OH MY GOD your pants have wonderful details. Are those... droplets? I can't see them clearly but the details look really gorgeous ; A ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! It has laces on the back and a pretty zipper on the side. It is for sale, like it? :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3