Friday, May 11, 2012

Lovely Bloggers for Les' Moda

Pretty and awesome bloggers are here for Les' Moda. I've been so busy with freelance works, business and other stuffs so yeah, this one is late! We thank bloggers for the support you have given to Les' Moda and for those others na nagme-message on our page for sponsors, we are grateful for that! We appreciate your time and effort! 


Tricia Gosingtian wearing Cheetah/Leopard leggings. The gamuza fabric of this one is splendid and a luxe look!


Bebe or Rhea wearing the Aztec/Tribal Longsleeves, It popped and perfect for her shape! The fringe skirt she complemented with it is adorable!


My new found friend, Nicole! I'm not FC or feeling close with her, I just love her friendly vibe and makakausap mo siya lagi and so bait, wala akong masabi! She even shares her invites with me! Sana pumunta siya dito sa Manila sometime! Wanna meet you dear!

So that's it! Another THANK YOU for you lovies!!!


Always & Forever,
Bella




2 comments:

  1. lov! this is so sweet <3 thank you for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're sweet too! thank you, stay pretty dear! :3

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3