Friday, April 27, 2012

Forever 21, North Edsa

Have you visited Forever 21 branch at SM North Edsa lately? It is huge and has lively environment!

 
 The stores so bright and you'll see immediately the mannequins in motion with their summer/spring clothes! Hayip si Ate at Koya, HHWW!

Oh polka! I love you!

 Neon prints this summer!

Beads and Feathers are must-haves!

Fringe!

Lace and Florals!

 Way to Dressing Rooms with queue!


Pin-up look with their Lingerie section. 

I want you all in my closet NOW!

 Earrings.
 
Pastels, Feathers, heaven!

Cashier area.

Finally met Kristine of www.aishakristine.com, she's so pretty and simply awesome! She loves fashion and anything beautiful. 

Anyway, happy weekend lovies! Enjoy the rest of April! March's gonna be busy for me and hubby! 

Always & Forever,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3