Thursday, April 26, 2012

Etude Playhouse Pink Fair 2012

It was a busy night while uploading my photos from I Love Koi fashion show on Facebook. Suddenly, Vince messaged me and asking if I'm in for  Etude's event with his girlfriend Margaret. Luckily, I am not shy or coward with strangers (except scary ones). I said "yes" without a permission from Kev 'cos he fell asleep the whole night I was chatting with my friends and clients. For the love of cosmetics, I got so excited that night and prepped my clothes for the next day.


Saturday morning, April 21st. We were in a hurry to meet the buyer for Kev's 30D Canon, visited Transport Show at Megamall, brought back Accessorize Shop's/LoveKrizzy's accessories at GH and finally at 2pm Kev dropped my ass at North Edsa,  Haha!


I love this shot! Thanks Vince! Wonder what I wrote?

Instead of making bola to Etude House. I wrote the link of Les' Moda's page. Haha!


 Here's my new found friend Margaret! I love the passion she brings in joining contests with her supportive boyfriend! She even said na sumama daw ako sa iba pang events na pupuntahan nila. How sweet! How I wish, maka attend ako lagi pero it's okay kahit hindi. :)


The cutest bike ever I saw here in Phils! I remember my Japanese cousin's pastel blue bike! I love riding on it 'cos this is the only sport I know haha! Fortunately, my hubby's family business are bikes! Visit their shops in Quiapo. :)

Tous Les Jours macaroons! I fell in love with the colors!

Cornetto Disc

Cotton Candy!

The ballet lady.

I want this car!


Hey there, I love your maxi skirt!


Wait up! Lumalamon pa ako! Cutie patootie! :3

Just prizes!

Mga teh, di naman dumidikit mga balls niyo sa wall eh! Daya! Bitter much! Haha! But It's okay I got Hair Treatment on sachet naman eh.

Girls, I love your bags!


Haggardo Versoza face yet I won a trial skincare from Etude from this game! Will blog about it soon. :)


Won a cute clip lang. Hahaha!


 Some of the consolation prizes.

Sponsors.

Just like Meg's Facebook page and voila free magazine!

With Ms. Dazzle Ng, the Associate Publisher of Meg. I asked her if the company's in need of a layout artist and she gave her e-mail address. Thanks girl!


Oopsie, I see a toot! Haha! Forgot to complement my outfit with a belt!

The longest line ever at the event! Free make up and facial care it is!


 Will spend my future money here, hahaha! I'm gonna save you all from the prison! Hahaha!


The photobooth. 

ZOMG! Thanks Miss Faith for the Press Kit! She asked, "are you a blogger?". I replied, "ah uhm yes?" haha! Thank God I said "yes", now I am enjoying the items Etude House gave us! Wanna see inside our pink bags? Will blog about this! Stay put!


More photos.

 Always & Forever,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3