Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Les' Moda Back to School Collection 2013 | BTS


Hello readers and Les' Moda fans out there! I squeezed in some time in blogging our behind the scenes photos from our Back to School Collection 2013 last 13th of June. This shoot is one of our spontaneous ones, like tulad ng dati  the day before ako naghahanap ng model, HMUA and other necessary stuffs, haha!

I bought some stuffs from Divisoria before going to the shoot then yung pinagppray namin na sana wag umulan, ayun umulan! Bali, the UST location is hindi na pwede so I asked our friend kung pwede sa office/studio nila mag shoot where we did some shoots for Garfield and Snoopy. We're so thankful that day to Kyle kasi natuloy yung shoot kahit sobrang hassle na with the model, Ciarra. Actually, she's my girl crush back when I was taking up ABMMA in first year at SDA. I didn't know her name, nalaman ko lang nung naging classmate na siya ni Kev. :)

I was full of excitement on this shoot kahit madalian lang siya pero sobra yung traffic na nangyari with Kev and Ciarra to pick me up at SM Manila from Divisoria and our photographer Emerson eh nag-antay ng ilang oras malapit sa studio. Nakailang kape na raw siya, hahaha! I felt sorry for them but then, hindi kami nagpatalo sa weather. We did our best for this shoot kahit sobrang spontaneous lang niya. Sobrang grateful ako with our team! I think we started at around 7PM na ata then finished it at 2AM. Ayyyy grabe lang, kaya yung picture ko diyan with Ciarra, sobrang hinihila na ako ng kama! Haha! Pero kahit ganon, we kept smiling, laughing and joking all the time. I want to repeat this kind of shoot again! 

We injected ourselves with Kenny's whole chicken, Dunkin Donuts and coffee! Sayang, we don't have photos na ang saya saya namin but I hope these photos below will say it all!

P.S : Please wait for the behind the scenes video of this!

Back to School Collection 2013 PHOTOS [incomplete]

Creative Director and BTS Video : Bella & Kevin Productions
Clothes : Les' Moda

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! i love love love the pastel skirts! sooo cuteee <3 and thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment hehe. ps. love your blog :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirts!!! I think you also posted the rain pics at instagram that day!!! hassle talaga rain noh? But I guess it's excusable naman to be late if the weather is terribly bad.. :(

    i soooo love your back to school collection! I never thought of this when I was still in college.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute ng clothes bella!!! bet ko pullovers!! pero ang winner dito si kevin at ang posing nya hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love al the pieces especially that strawberry sweater. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I so love the photos babe!!!! :D Pero mas panalo ang pics nila Kevin sa huli! HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great style and a good camera really go well together! Congrats for a successful shoot! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3