Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Love Koi Fashion Show


Since I am too busy with Katy, Les' Moda and being a Freelance artist, attending to parties isn't my priority anymore though I would love to attend all the invites, I kind of just ignore it and keep it to myself. But before I sleep, my mind keeps on hanging on how I will manage  to go to events plus running errands. For now, fashion shows, fashion & beauty events, and random parties are must-haves especially in blogging and to freshen up our ideas in new trends for our shop. Okay, nakakahilo na. 


I left Katy to Kev, he's so understanding and sweet! Sorry for the photo here 'cos people were infront of me! Hahaha, nakakahiya magpa-pic dito, swear! BTW, thanks Nicole of xoxonicole.net for the invites! I got to be with my girl friends again! Wish you were there with us!




My CSB girl friends! Love them!


Me, Larisse, Sam and Kuya Lean (Larisse' brother)


Best dressed?



CSB Prof, Hannah!


Nasilaw si Ate!


My favorite model! She's so confident and perky!


Tricia Gosingtian


Tricia's designs


Patricia Prieto


Patricia's designs


The Plump Pinay


The Plump Pinay's designs. I love the idea of producing swimsuits for plus size women. All of us can wear swimsuits at the beach whether you are skinny or chubby. We are beautiful on our own! I love Plump Pinay in embracing they're body! No one can take away the awesomeness they have.


I Love Koi's owners!


My first real friend in CSB! Sam!


Styled by yours truly. <3


In the middle of Prive.


On lookbook.nu soon! Wow! Same pose as above! HAHAHA!


Getting vain inside the washroom. I don't like Prive's lights. Sorry haha!


Thank you so much Sam for sleeping over!


While walking, Carol's (Kev's sister) shoes hurt my feet badly. As in ang sakit sobra! 5 inches ata yung taas niya kaya ako nahuhuli maglakad! Haha!


Feels like heaven! Finally took off my shoes!


Finally, my flabby tummy got to eat again at Mcdo, Libis the same day Sam and I drank gravy at Mcdo, SM Makati. I was supposed to buy frap from McCafe but congrats Bella you didn't spend more than a hundred bucks! Hirap magpigil oh please! Bakit kasi ako adik sa kape kahit kakainom ko lang sa SM Makati nun!


My favorite photo that night was shot by Larisse. I was asking her to take a picture of my DIY nails. It seemed to be washed out with my not-so-ready face, haha!

Went home around 1:30 AM with Sam! You know guys, I forgot my camera's battery that's why when Kev was driving me to the MRT station, I grumped with complaints and all! Hahaha forgetful me! I saw Petra Halimuyak too!

Anyhow, what can you say about I love Koi's new collection? Are you wearing swimsuits 'cos I'm not! Is it comfy?

Always & Forever,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3