Sunday, March 17, 2013

DBLCAM


Hello lovies I got an email from Social Print Studio Team about the DBLCAM, it's only FREE for today so please download it now! I will just copy their message and paste it here. Enjoy! <3


 


Create a single image using
both cameras on your iPhone!


Hi Everyone!

A long time ago you tried our Instagram web-viewer INSTAGRID.

We don't want to spam you, but we just had to tell you about our new iPhone app!
Dblcam ('Double Cam') uses the front & back cameras to capture both sides of the moment.
Check out some of our favorites below & try the app, it's free for a few days only! We hope you enjoy it and will help us get the word out. Thanks so much!
Check Out dblc.am

 And here's my first try! HIHI! <3 Please comment here your DBLCAM photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3