Thursday, September 27, 2012

Neon Party


 Denim : Baleno (Paula Mayores' Closet)
Cropped Top : Copper
Leggings : HighFive Brands
Tribal Bangle : Junk Jewelry Shop
Watch : Aldo
Shoes : Primadonna

I actually wore these items twice on my outfit post, it's not bad right? Haha! For Candy Fair's event, the theme is neon and the usual routine is.. looking for available pieces on my closet that I can mix and match though I wore it a few times. As you can see, I have a new bag! Yay! You know that I hate small bags but this one's just right. I can put my make-up kit, wallet, sanitizer, cologne, phone and other remaining small stuffs. It's easy to carry and perfect for my scoliosis. For a cheap price this is worth it, I PROMISE! If you want one better to check HighFive Brands now for stocks, alright? :) Okay guys, I have tons of backlogs, better to edit photos now. Ciao!







4 comments:

  1. the shoes and pants looks incredible!! hurray! for the moms like us! I'm 23 also and have a 4year old daughter! cheers loves! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! it's really nice how you matched that same leggings with another look.. just goes to show how versatile you are.. :D

    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit madam! I've seen it before hehe. I like your bag and that heels!

    www.itsmedeann.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3