Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cutey




Got so excited when I got this package from UK! I can't believe that each of these costs 1,200 plus! I used it yesterday and it's awesome, it kept on sparkling the whole time when I was out with the sun. This is my first time to have these kind of accessories 'cause I'm not buying expensive jewelry, fancy stuffs are enough for me. Maybe I'll give the other one to my Mom after an outfit post. I'm sure she'll love it! Thanks Cutey

They got the prettiest bracelets ever with eye candy colors that you'll surely love! A high quality item is enough for British pounds right? It's worth it, promise! But keep on buying Filipino accessories like in Kultura, all SM malls has it! Don't forget to patronize our products too! :)

Visit Cutey here!






2 comments:

  1. Adorable accessories! Such a cute-y! Haha :)

    Giveaway on my blog! <3
    XOXO,
    http://insanekangaroo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3