Wednesday, April 11, 2012

McDelivery

Kev and I always eat unhealthy foods. One of the restaurants we love the most is Mcdo. It is cheap and super over fast food! When I was living in a condo, it is just a habit to order from Mcdelivery for us and with my condomates even midnights after a party!  Mcdo offers a small variety of their meals online. It's easy and user-friendly. The delivery charge is 40 pesos only regardless of how many or much is your total bill in your orders. Click the photo and try it out!

 

When you're already finish clicking on the desired meals, you must fill up the form below to complete the order. When you're done, wait in a bit and Mcdo will call or text you for confirmation. Easy right?

So here are the meals we always order. 2 Chicken Fillet with rice, 1 Regular Fries and 1 Monster McFloat for only 195 pesos!

I was shocked with the chicken above, it is big now compared before. Remember, I told you that Greenhills Mcdo has one of the biggest Chicken Fillet on my old post right? I am not considering Mcdo as the great option when you are hungry. It is always bad for your health but no one cares 'cause if you are in a tight budget, this is the last option. True?

Always & Forever,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3