Friday, April 13, 2012

From Canada

Package from my bestfriend, Justine! She is kuripot, kind and lovely. She's away from me almost 2 years. I miss her a bunch! This is the only package I've received in her stay in Canada but her siblings gave some gifts for me and my baby last December. Thanks to Joanna for meeting me up last week! Check out my post about our bonding at MOA!


Kind of heavy bag here. Thanks to Jayson (Joanna's boyfriend), he helped me bringing this when we were at MOA.

L'oreal Dark Ash Blonde, Nutella, Ferrero Rocher, Victoria's Secret lotion (from Joanna), Toblerone (from Joanna) and two Kitkat.

Kev's favorite!

Skyflakes with Nutella is LOVE!

Dessert.

Love the scent! Thanks again Bez and Joanna, I am waiting here okay? Please come home!
 





2 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3