Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cole Vintage | BTS Photos

Cole Vintage will launch their store branch at SM Makati this coming July. Pam Quebral chose me as the videographer along with Kev, thanks to Larisse Ann Tapel for recommending. :) The vibe inside Daylight Studios at Cubao Ex was bright and alive. All clothes were hanging, the shoes were just around and all the accessories were fascinating. :)

Busy much?
My Kiss X4/550D. :)
Gorgeous ladies on spotlight. 
Kirsten Rice in a satchel bag and cutie laid back dress. :)
In action.
Say hello to the next model of Cole Vintage. :)) Video here.
MC Quiazon on set.
Curl curl curl.
Her captivating smile.
 Lyka Orhel, the photographer.

Thanks to Bellini's. I ate too much of carbonara! Argh. :|
Thanks to our friends for the support. :D
Will post the final video and make posters for them soon. *_* 
Teaser Video: here 
Cole Vintage Facebook : here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3