Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Props Tools & Cosmetics | Photoshoot





Last Sunday, Props Tools & Cosmetics' owner Janine and I met at SM Megamall, she was carrying these 3 brown paper bags and didn't gave it to me immediately because it's too heavy. I know it's just palettes but yeah, it's heavy. Since my boyfriend is a photographer, I recommended him to Janine and it worked well. We started shooting the products as soon as we got home. 

So here are some of the shots we've submitted to her. We chose black for luxurious look and so the sofa. We really love the background, I hope you do too. :)





Photos: Kevin King
I wish to have one palette for Christmas but my wallet's empty. LOL. I did the edits, cleaning the palettes and also the stitches of the sofa. The night after the shoot, we watched Breaking Dawn while waiting for Janine's text because we wanted to give the stuffs immediately 'til she suggested to visit her shop at Tiendesitas and left the palettes there. I was amazed to see my works in her shop. :)

We love blue? Hehe. ♥ On our way to Megamall. *bullshine big nose!*

Props at Tiendesitas.

The Signboard.


The Poster.
Thanks to Props Tools & Cosmetics for the collaboration! Will give you news for the upcoming projects for them. :) Anyway, who's up for trading thumbnails for websites? Look at my sidebar for the sample. :) The size is 200x100, just hit the ask button for infos. :)

Always & Forever,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it! <3